The new Boson longwave infrared thermal camera core sets a new standard for size, weight, and power (SWaP) without skimping on performance or innovation. Boson uses FLIR’s new XIR™ expandable infrared video processing architecture to enable advanced image processing, video analytics, and communications even at low power consumption levels.
Its remarkable imaging performance begins with Boson’s 12µm pitch vanadium oxide (VOx) uncooled detector, which comes in two resolutions: 640×512 or 320×256. Boson is available with lots of different lenses.
- 640×512 / 336 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Pixel Size: 12um
- Multiple high-performance FOV options; eight QVGA options and seven VGA options
- Multiple levels of sensitivity starting at <40 mK
- Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 11 mm (without lens)
- Weight as low as 7.5 grams
- Low power consumption, starting at 500 mW
- Rugged construction and highest temperature rating -40°C to +80°C